Houses the School of Humanities and Social Sciences and the Zucker Family School of Education. It is named for Ellison Capers, an 1857 graduate who became a Civil War general, and his brother, Francis Withers Capers, who served as the third superintendent of the college from 1852 to 1859.
A multi-purpose athletics facility that serves as the practice field for The Citadel baseball program. It is located on Rutledge Avenue at the entrance to Hampton Park.
Also known as the “mess hall,” the building is named for Col. Asbury Coward, an 1854 graduate who became college superintendent in 1890. The Regimental Commanders’ Riverview Room is on the top level. (Note the apostrophe in Regimental Commanders’ Riverview Room; the room is named for all of the regimental commanders and is therefore plural possessive.)