Bond Hall

One of the first buildings constructed when the college moved from Marion Square in 1922. Bond Hall is the college’s main administrative building. It was named after Col. Oliver J. Bond (Class of 1886) who served as president from 1908 to 1931.

Buyer Auditorium

Pronounced boo-yer.

Named after Citadel Class of 1980 graduate and former Indiana Congressman Steve Buyer. Located on the second floor of Mark Clark Hall, the auditorium is frequently used for campus lectures, fine arts performances, student meetings, Red Cross blood drives and various departmental functions.

Byrd Hall

Pronounced bird.

Named for Col. R. M. Byrd, Class of 1923, who was the head of the chemistry department and also served as an academic dean. It was completed in 1968.