Vandiver Hall

Pronounced van-da-ver.

Vandiver Hall was named in honor of Col. Thomas C. (Nap) Vandiver, Class of 1929, a prominent South Carolina banker and long-time member of the Board of Visitors. Vandiver Hall contains facilities and practice areas for the soccer, wrestling, track and cross country, golf and baseball teams.

Watts Barracks

Also known as Fourth Battalion. Erected in 1996 and named for Lt. Gen. Claudius E. Watts III, a 1958 graduate and the 17th president of the college.