John Monroe J. Holliday Alumni Center

Opened in 2000, the facility houses The Citadel Alumni Association and The Citadel Foundation. John Monroe J. Holliday, Class of 1936, was a long-time member of the Board of Visitors who, at the age of 15, was the youngest person to become a member of the Corps of Cadets. The Holliday Alumni Center includes a grand foyer, two courtyards, the Courvoisie Banquet Hall, the Renken Dining Room and the McKissick Library as well as the state-of-the-art Scarborough Multimedia Room.

Also known simply as the “Holliday Alumni Center.” While the facility is also known informally as the “HAC,” the acronym should only be used in internal publications.

Johnson Hagood Stadium

Named for Brig. Gen. Johnson Hagood, the 22,000-seat football stadium was constructed in the late 1940s and renovated in 2008. The Bulldogs draw one of the largest crowds of supporters in the Southern Conference.