Earle Tennis Center

Pronounced earl (silent “e” on end).

Named for O. Perry Earle, Jr., a 1936 graduate and former varsity tennis player, the Earle Tennis Center is the headquarters of the Bulldog tennis program. The Don C. Bunch Courts were named after a long-time Citadel administrator and tennis coach of 30 years.

evening study period

Also known as ESP.

For formal publications to external audiences, excluding alumni, use “evening study period” on first reference.