Also known as Third Battalion. Named for Evander M. Law, an 1865 graduate and Civil War general.
The main entrance to the campus is named for Thomas Petrigru Lesesne, Class of 1901. Lesesne was instrumental in moving the campus from its original site at Marion Square. The pedestrian gates on either side are famous sword gate panels wrought around 1830 by Charleston ironmonger Christopher Werner.
Home of the Civil and Environmental Engineering Department, this building was named for longtime department head Col. Louis S. LeTellier.