Daniel Library

Named for brothers Charles and R. Hugh Daniel, alumni who established the Daniel International Corporation, which was at one time the third-largest construction company in the world. Built in 1960, the library features portraits and eight murals created over a 20-year period by nationally known artist David Humphreys Miller.

Deas Hall

Pronounced days.

Named for Henry A. (Happy) Deas, Jr., a 1938 graduate, the campus gymnasium includes an indoor pool, several courts and locker rooms, as well as a series of classrooms, the state-of-the-art Dr. Hank Cross Human Performance Laboratory and the Department of Health and Human Performance.

Duckett Hall

Home of the Biology Department, the building bears the name of Maj. Gen. James W. Duckett, 13th president of The Citadel and a member of the Class of 1932.